UC Browser allows you have a fast browsing experience; supported on Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Phone, Java, Symbian, Blackberry, and PC. UC Browser app flaunts its blazing fast download and data saving features. With over 800 million users it happen to be one of the most popular browser both for Mobile and PC.
Loved by millions of users, UC Browser has proved its credibility continuously. The app has added many unique features for the first time for a smartphone web browser like the night mode and blocks annoying ads. It is a free light-weight app that is tremendously powerful. It provides you with extra layer of security and ensure your privacy is protected.
UC Browser Features
- It downloads the files really fast. Also, it supports downloading of various file formats, and while downloading the file, you can even check the downloading progress. Also, the downloading will resume automatically if it stops due to a poor internet connection.
- It is a data saving web browser. If you turn the data saver mode on for UC Browser, you will end up saving more than 50% of your internet data. This is because it compresses the data that you are sending and receiving and also the navigation proceeds is sped up.
- Ads can be frustrating, but you can get rid of ads when using a website in UC Browser. It is because of the Ad-Block functionality which is present in UC browser.
- UC Browser is available for multiple platforms and is absolutely free.
- It also has a mini version called as UC Browser Mini which is a lightweight browser designed for slow internet and consumes less data and storage but allows you to fast download and have a great browsing experience.
Download UC Browser for Android
- Go to ‘Settings’ and toggle on ‘Unknown Source’.
- Download APK File.
- Open the APK file
- Tap on ‘Install’ to give the necessary permissions to the app.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
Download UC Browser for PC
- Download EXE File (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10).
- Find the downloaded file on your PC and open it.
- Install the file on your PC.
- Start Browsing.
Download UC Browser for iOS
- Download iOS File for UC Browser. (Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Locate the downloaded file and then tap on the icon.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to proceed.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. You can also simply use the Touch ID to proceed with the installation procedure.